Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Welcome

Well then, welcome to my new blog. It's absolutely unfindable at the moment so I'm hesitant to try posting anything interesting yet. Oh I will! That is, if you like animation... and reading blogs. I'll be posting random tidbits of animation I've done, animation that I do, and works in progress. Not to mention thoughts on animation and industry events and whatnot.

For starters though, let me make a quick introduction. I'm an animator at a cute lil studio in Western Mass (Anzovin Studio). It was my first animation job out of college and they've managed to trick me into staying by being so darn nice and incredibly talented and fun to work with. The bastards. Someday I will probably move on and become a COG in the wheel of some animation department somewhere. I love it here, but I also want to be surrounded by more animators. Buried in animators. Yes, that sounds good.
~Cristin

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 7, 2006 at 11:17:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a tricky bastard, evidently.

 
At Tuesday, February 7, 2006 at 11:19:00 AM EST, Anonymous Nat said...

I am no longer a mystery man.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.