Monday, October 15, 2007

Class 102 - Take two

Woog, reality check. Doug wasn't super happy with my work. I thought I was working hard and leaping excitedly into my work, but I suppose my standards have diminished in the work force. :P

Apparently I was supposed to focus on balance, weight, attitude, etc, but I was mistakenly under the impression we were just supposed to quickly sketch what we saw with no touch up. Anyway, long story short, I was upset, humbled, embarrassed, and quite driven to do better, so here's the revision. Subways are AWESOME for drawing people:


And the pose from a better angle with various old man fixes:

Now he looks more like he's about to push up. The cane is propelling forward and up. The head has a more old man "craning up" thing going on, the right arm is contributing better to this huge effort, and his feet are flat to offer the utmost assistance in standing.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.