Thursday, January 10, 2008

Alas, I have been a naughty blogger. Well, to round out the end of last term, here is my progress reel for the entire term:
video
I spent the final week of term, aggressively fixing and rendering most of my animations, particularly the squirrel one.

As for now, I'm well into the first week of my second term at AM! I am actually quite drunk right now. But let me explain. For my assignment, I have decided to animate a drunk character doing a 180 degree turn. So, of course, I just had to get drunk. Unfortunately, I'm Irish and I ran out of alcohol before I got very drunk ;) but it was enough to get me more into the mood for the part. And it surprisingly helped a lot. The stuff I acted out before getting drunk isn't nearly convincing enough.

It's been a fun night. I don't think I've been drunk in like a year. Cheers!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 6:08:00 PM EST, Blogger Iestyn Roberts said...

Cristin! You've got a very nice little Blog going on over here! Ypur Term 1 reel looks awesome! Fantastic stuff!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.