Monday, April 07, 2008

AM - Week 302

While I'm trying to figure out how the heck to wrangle my complex next assignment into a simpler one (that really is always my problem isn't it?), I've finally finished polishing off my shots from last term to submit to the showcase!

I'm not really sure anything is good enough. I think my animation quality is good enough, but the presentation is off somehow. Either in my ideas or the timing or the pacing, they just don't sing as well as showcase submissions seem to. Oh well, I'm still light years better than I was just a few months ago so I really can't complain!

In class 2, between the lectures and Brian's (my mentor) wonderful insight on how to do the polishing details on a shot, I think I've finally broken through that wall of "good enough" and I'm climbing those stairs again towards feature animation. :)

More details later, for now, Progress Reel 2!!!

video

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 2:07:00 AM EDT, Blogger Toby Cochran said...

nice job! With all your great work I have a feeling you will get one of your shots in for the show reel!

 
At Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 10:03:00 AM EDT, Blogger Cristin McKee said...

Aww, thanks Toby!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.