Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Optimism

I'm really inspired by this post on Bobby's blog today.
http://bobbyboom.blogspot.com/

I used to consider myself a very optimistic person, seizing opportunities for fun and adventure and trying to look on the bright side of things. I sort of got in a slump for some reason. Maybe it was years working on blah projects and getting bitter about it instead of DOING something. AM is helping a lot, but as Bobby says, it's a mindset you have to really try to be in, and I'm gonna find my way back there darnit. :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Friday, July 11, 2008 at 4:20:00 AM EDT, Blogger Toby Cochran said...

okay time for an update! I want to see how your dialog shot is coming along!!! ...plzzzzzz

 
At Friday, July 11, 2008 at 4:25:00 AM EDT, Blogger Toby Cochran said...

...yawn....Oh i'm sorry did you update this yet?! lol just teasing ya! But seriously! I want to see your progress on your dialog shot girl!!! lets get a new posting up!!! ....please... at least for me since I have to wait a few more months to get back in school....plzzzz lol I hope you are kicking butt!

 
At Friday, July 11, 2008 at 7:09:00 AM EDT, Blogger Cristin McKee said...

<-lazy

Haha Toby. I'll make an effort. ;) Keep forgetting about this poor blog.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.