Sunday, February 15, 2009

Update & New Animation

So what have I been up to, eh? Well I quit my animation job of FIVE years about 2 months ago. That's actually probably a long time to stay at one studio, now that I think of it. I also took a term off AM. That's right, directly from over a year of absolutely no free time and into nothing BUT. I still don't think I've managed to utilize that time as well as I'd like, but isn't that always the way? Not to mention, I live in the freezer of the country and my favorite free time pasttime...? ...going outside! Alas. I guess I should've thought this thing through a little more. ;)

Anyway, I've been working on fixing up some assignments from AM, planning and gathering reference for my short, and getting in some much needed R&R. Though I am very much looking forward to going back to my last term at AM next month!!!

And here, for your viewing pleasure, is my first dialogue piece from AM, completely finished:


video

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, February 16, 2009 at 8:47:00 AM EST, Blogger smearframe said...

hey Cristin
Hope you are having a good break.
Love the part where she says 'mother to everybody'. The head movement n expression is just perfect.
Its not a biggie really but i couldn't help but notice that the elbow stays kinda pinned to the same spot on the table.

Good job!
Himanshu

 
At Monday, February 16, 2009 at 10:36:00 AM EST, Blogger Cristin McKee said...

Thanks dude! Cute avatar. :)

Yah, thanks for the advice. I found when I acted it out my elbow was pretty pinned and you're only the second person to comment on it (surprisingly) so I decided to let it ride.

 
At Thursday, March 5, 2009 at 8:33:00 AM EST, Blogger Archana said...

Hello cristin, such a beautiful acting and timing sense.can't wait to applaud you.being an animation student myself enjoyed the clip thoroughly.
Aarthi
HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.